Tuesday, October 21, 2008

THE KRABI CELEBRATION


R
ecently (Aug 15-18), our T&T Tennis group adventured to Krabi, Thailand just so that we can have a special birthday celebration for our beloved friend, Farid. I post here some pics which should speak louder than words. (Pics with the courtesy of Farid)

...are these the water babes from a 1950 movie?


smart alecs... let the water cover your big tummy, eh?




...when will we ever not find a glass of beer in Saw's hands?


Sang my heart out.. thot I was crooning to a bevy of beauties beside me... what a waste.. (Cindy not refer'd)




Gary Cooper, James Coburn and Cher???


...what's the big adventure story???


Don't disturb lah.... I'm watching Dr..... 's video clip!


...pretty legs all in a row...


What song u want? Cindy Oh Cindy ah? I don't know that one lah!



...no one makes me giggle like she does...



...thaeng...thaeng... thae..ng! Bollywood Actor!



The art of sitting up straight


Birthday Boy flanked by 2 Angels... where's the 3rd??




...why must u sit so far? ..look how gloomy I am.. tch..tch..tch


Got to her heart thru de stomach using Bon cafe!

2 comments:

mei fong said...

oh my dear husband. u got nothing better to do ah/

sonny tan said...

Hi David, so nice to see your blog. Nice pictures. Where are the biking pictures?

Look forward to more biking adventures with you again someday.

Will pop in to your blog regularly from now on.

bye Cherio.......